CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 4, 2009

HAPPY MONDAY........

The weekend was great once again. Saturday Raelynn had another riding lesson and this time Cooper got on the horse too. He loved it and didn't want to get off. It was very cute! Sunday we spent much of the afternoon outside working in the yard so we were all wore out Sunday night. Monday morning 7am the phone rings and Lisa's husband is sick. I called Mary Beth but she had taken a couple extra kids and was full. I text my friend, Carrie, and then called Tom to see if I could bring Coop in this morning. Of course he was great about it and Coop and I headed to the office and Raelynn and Daddy off to preschool. Coop really did pretty good at the office. Then about 10:30am in walks my dear friend Carrie. She is the most laid back, fly by the seat of your pants person I know and she gladly swooped Coop up and they were off. Raelynn joined them after preschool and they all had a great time. Carrie is one of those friends that we may not talk for weeks and then one day we decide to have lunch and it seems that we had never neglected each other. She is a great friend and today was just proof again of that. Her daughter and the kids both had swimming lessons so I met them there after work. Carrie was done long before us so we said our thank you's and goodbye's and she was off to pick up her other daughter at dance. An hour later Raelynn, Cooper and I head at to the car to finally head home. I let Raelynn in and she says "oh no Mom", with little attention to her I walk around the car to let Cooper in and as soon as I open the door, I too said Oh No! Carrie still had Coop's car seat. We finally made it home around 7:30. Everyone ate, bathed and off to bed. I can only hope the rest of the week is a little calmer but by the looks of our schedule, this is how the entire month stacks up. Fun times! The truth is we have much to look forward to this month and should be exhausting and fun.

0 comments: