CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS PERFECT AT THE KEEFER HOME....

I know I often sound like our children are perfect and aside from winning the lottery there is hardly anything that could make my world more perfect and for the most part this is truly how I feel. However, things are not always perfect at the Keefer home. Last night from the time I picked the kids up to the time they went to bed they were grouchy! They were so tired and it was so ridiculous I could not help but record their meltdown. Usually they tag team but very rarely are they both hysterical at the same time but last night was a special treat. By 6:15pm I was calling Terry begging him to come home and had already poured myself a glass of wine! Although I sympathized with their distress I could not help but find humor in it. This is what makes most people crazy and instead I had to record it. I made the kids watch it later and they both laughed! We decided last night Raelynn would start taking naps in the afternoon again and tonight was a much better night.

Today Raelynn took Daddy on a school field trip to Cici's Pizza. They got to tour the restaurant and see how they make the pizzas. Then the kids got to make some pizzas of their own. Raelynn had a great time and ate like a pig from what I hear. They came to visit me afterwards and they both were all smiles. It always kills me when I am not able to go with her to school functions but it also makes me so proud that she has such a good Daddy that can be there for her too.


0 comments: