CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

THINGS ARE GOING GREAT......

So we have completed Day 3 of the new daycare and it is going great! I was so nervous on Monday I was about to cry. Everything was awkward and I was in a rush to make sure we left on time. Raelynn could tell I was tense which made her tense but everything turned our perfect. We got there and Coop was off. He absolutely loves it. There are other kids his age and so much for him to do. I could not believe how lively he was. They have this whole play land area where there are slides and tunnels and things to climb on which Coop loves. Every morning he eagerly hugs and kisses me goodbye and is off to play. He loves it. He is already babbling non stop and gaining more "words" daily. Everything has been really positive with him.

Raelynn, until tonight, I wasn't sure. This week in addition to starting a new daycare also started Vacation Bible School. So Gloria would drop the kids off to me at 5pm and Aunt Bonnie would be there to pick Raelynn up. So I would literally pick her up, kiss her and put her in the car to go to VBS. Then I would not pick her up until 8:15pm. By that time she was tired and hungry and the last thing she wanted to do was talk about the new daycare. In the mornings she was pretty clingy so I just wasn't sure. Aunt Bonnie suggested we take tonight off from VBS just to give Raelynn and I some time together. I love how Aunt Bonnie could tell it was a hard transition for us both. Anyway so we did and tonight she told me all about Gloria's, all of which was good. So after that I felt really good. Things are very structured there while still having lots of fun. Gloria has been fantastic as well by sending me pics and texts throughout the day to assure me they are happy and safe. So all in all I am very happy and relieved! I think we are going to be very comfortable here and as always look forward to every day to see what excitement it may bring.

1 comments:

Moms said...

That is because Aunt Bonnie is Awesome!!