CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAELYNN.....

This week was all about Raelynn and a lot of fun! Wednesday Raelynn turned 4. I cannot believe she is growing up so fast. We started the morning with birthday cake and presents. My Mom, Karli and Chandler were all here Tuesday evening and spent the night so they were here for our little kick off :) I met Raelynn, Lisa and the boys for lunch at McDonald's and then we were off to Henry T's for dinner. Raelynn had a great day and was looking forward to her party on Saturday. I went to bed Wednesday night just thinking how different our lives had been four years ago. I thought everything was good then but everything is amazing now. Raelynn is such a bundle of energy and everyday brightens just with her smile. I love every part of her, even the stubborn part. I hope she has been as happy in her first 4 years of life as I have been.



Saturday morning was party day. She had her party from 11 to 2 and then we were off to Leavenworth for their fireworks show at 4pm. The day was crazy busy but her party was a success. She had a great time and so did her guests, I think :) Everything really went great. Brianne, our neighbor and friend, made Raelynn star cakes each decorated as a flag and cupcakes. Everything was sooo cute!!! She did a wonderful job.




The whole weekend was fun with family and friends. After all the craziness, I sit here and wonder how we got so lucky to have such an extraordinary family and outstanding friends. I cherish every second of each! I could never make these birthday parties work without the help of my family.

Raelynn is now fast asleep and as I kiss her goodnight in a few minutes I will hold the kiss just a little longer knowing that the past 4 years have flown by and just for the split second of that goodnight kiss I will wish she could stay small forever. I know she can't and know really we don't want them to, but I will miss her needing me as she grows up and will miss the silly games we play and hilarious conversation we have, but I do know as these things past new experience will arise and I will cherish them just as much.

0 comments: