CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 15, 2010

COOP'S NEW LOOK & STAR GAZING.......

It is almost 11 pm and I have so much to do I don't know where to start so I am updating my blog instead.....and I say I never procrastinate! Yesterday Coop visited the eye doctor and the news wasn't great. His left eye is weak and his right eye is becoming dominant. Therefore, we now are patching his right eye to make his left eye work harder. He did pretty well with it today. We made sure we got some cute patches and in enough colors to match all his outfits, hahaha! He was a little whiny and sensitive today but I am hoping he gets used to it. We will be patching 2 days, off 1 until May 14th when we will go back to the doctor. I hope it helps him. Surprisingly enough he did not mess with it at all. I guess he figures it is just one more thing. Besides, he is cute no matter what :)


Tonight Terry had a meeting so the kids and I ran some errands and had some great time together. At bedtime we all read our story and said our prayers. I tucked Raelynn in and then put Coop to bed. After a few minutes making sure Coop was going to sleep I went back into Raelynn's room and told her to come with me. We snuck out onto the deck with a blanket and sat on the deck and watched the stars. It was incredible. We sat there talking about all sorts of things. At one point Raelynn whispered to be very quiet. She asked me if I could hear the stars twinkling. I told her I couldn't. She told me to listen really careful. We sat there in silence for a few more seconds. Then she just turned to me and said, "Thanks Mommy, this is the best night I have ever had." Wow, now I heard the stars twinkling and it was magical. As I carried her back inside and put her back in bed, she made me promise we could sneak out there again soon. I kissed her nose and told her I loved her. If she only knew, I would have loved to sit out there all night with her!

1 comments:

Mom said...

You really know how to have fun and I know you know how very fortunate you are. I sure am aware of how fortunate I am to have you as a part of my family. Coop is really quite cute. Love you all