CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

WACKY HAIR DAY & KINDERGARTEN ROUND UP....

Today was a VERY exciting day for Raelynn! At preschool it was Wacky Hair Day and let me tell you we made is WACKY! It was actually pretty fun and I tried to make it look just like Raelynn had described she wanted it. The only thing we left out was hair color because I had to be able to make a transition from Wacky Hair Day to making a good impression at Kindergarten Round Up. I wasn't sure what they would think if their first impression of my daughter was this and green hair!.........

So I picked Raelynn up from preschool and we headed back to my office for an hour or so before we went to kindergarten roundup. At the office I managed to comb through her mess and put the straightener to good use. Before I knew it Raelynn was back to normal and then off to the second part of her day. I cannot believe she is going to be in Kindergarten. Part of me is so excited, part of me is so nervous/scared and some of me is just a little sad. Raelynn is such a special daughter, I cannot imagine a better one. I love her more and more everyday and our relationship grows deeper and deeper everyday. I love that she is getting bigger and I love to watch her grow emotionally but I can't help but know that some day she will be an adult herself and I can only hope that I will still be a huge part of her life. So Kindergarten Round Up was great. We met the principal, the school nurse who happens to be our neighbor, her teachers and others. They all seem wonderful and I can't wait to get more involved in her school and make her experience be the best it can be. She was very excited too and just thinks she is sooooo big. This is going to fun!

0 comments: