CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

RAELYNN AND SPORTS.................

Raelynn's world is sure changing well I guess adjusting maybe I should say. It seems like we have just entered a whole new stage of development since we got to kindergarten. I find her communication as well as new experiences a whole new level of enjoyment. I remember when the kids were 1 or so and everything they saw was new and exciting and we were able to re-experience so many things. Now at 5 things are new and exciting but she expresses them with such attitude. Raelynn does not like gym class. One day last week I picked her up from school, it was a gym day as they only have gym every couple days. I asked Raelynn how gym was today. She responds while rolling her eyes, "Oh don't get me started on gym class!" The conversation went on and I don't remember exactly what I said when I received the response, "Evidently I did not make myself clear...." It is down right spooky to hear my very words coming back at me. Raelynn usually is giggling when she throws these phrases my way which makes it even funnier. She doesn't use them rudely but just they way we as adults would, it is pretty funny.

Saturday was Raelynn's first soccer game. It was awesome! I love watching her and she does pretty well. They best part was that she actually liked it! It was a great way to start a Saturday!


This upcoming week is one of the busiest we have had in awhile! The Cooper's Cause 5K is on Saturday and it is sure to be a lot of fun!

0 comments: