CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 18, 2011

VALENTINE'S WEEK..............

Monday morning started off bright and early.  We had to drag the kids out of bed after a long weekend at Grandma's house but once they remembered gifts were involved in Valentine's Day, they perked right up!




That is Raelynn hiding in there right?


Raelynn had her Valentine's Day Party at school and Coop at Day Care.  They got plenty of sweets to eat for sure.  Monday night I had an eye doctor appointment and the kids swimming so we all got home a little late but the good news is the kids didn't drown after having a few weeks off swimming and my eyes haven't gotten much worse which is fantastic. 

Tuesday morning started off just great.  I got to work and got out of my car but forgot I had my phone laying in my lap.  As I attempted to grab it the case came apart and my phone flew into a pile of gravel and mud.  I picked it up and went inside to clean it up.  As I wiped the mud away I discovered I had shattered the screen.  I further discovered that I could not respond to emails or texts either.  Since my phone and I are best of friends this was quite devastating.  What was equally horrifying was that I had talked about Verizon's new iPhone the entire way home from Scott City and Terry was never going to believe that this was an accident.  Indeed he didn't but we still ended the day at the Verizon Store and I am now a proud owner of an iPhone and it is AWESOME!  I finished up at Verizon 5 minutes before I had to be at a meeting so I rushed off to the meeting and the kids and Terry headed home.  While at my meeting I receive a text and phone call but had no idea how to respond to either.  So for about 2 days I was completely shut off from the world simply because I had not idea how to communicate on it.  Fortunately, 3 days after, I am a successful user!  After my meeting I got home in time to tuck the kids into bed and find two single vase roses.  Raelynn and I had both received a rose from Terry for Valentines Day.  It may have been a day late but very sweet all the same :)

After a full week of late meetings and getting home late, Thursday finally came and we had no plans after work........thank goodness.  When I had dropped Raelynn off after school she had not seemed her self but did not have a fever.  When I picked her up she had definitely gotten a little worse.  She ran a fever all Thursday night and then about 3:30 a.m. she calls my name.  I went in and she wanted some water.  After drinking her water she returned it all right back to me!  So needless to say work was out for today.  That was the only time she actually threw up but we spent all day battling her fever.  The symptoms are the same as when she spent a day "sick" about a 3 or 4 weeks ago.  So I find it a little frustrating and not sure what this fever is all about.  Anyway, I hope she is feeling better tomorrow as Cody and Steph are coming to watch the kids while Terry and I attend the Lawrence St. Patrick's Day Auction which should be a lot of fun.  Since I was home with Raelynn I kept Coop home too.  So while Sissy lay on the couch, Coop was anything but tired.  At one point Raelynn is watching Hanna Montana the Movie.  In one of the scenes Mylie Cyrus is up on stage and about ready to sing and what does Coop do?  He starts running in the living room chanting with a fist pump, "Hanna! Hanna! Hanna!"  It was hilarious!

Coop also got his new glasses!  He loves them so I love them too!

0 comments: