CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

COOP IS WELL ON HIS WAY TO RECOVERY..........

Cooper's surgery went great!  He is just so strong!  We spent most of the day on the couch together watching TV as he needed to rest and didn't want to sit alone.  What a rough day huh?  The poor boy had to go potty so bad but every time we would go he would just start and then start crying and would hold it.  After talking to Grandma Karen she suggested I bribe him with M&Ms and it worked like a charm.  It is still hurting him a little but he went potty all afternoon.  By 4 o'clock he was up running around.  I think he is going to be  just fine.  I am staying on top of the pain med by giving them to him just when they are due not really "as needed".  I will do this until tomorrow night and then we will back off.  This should help keep him comfortable.  I love the little tricks we have learned along the way :) 

0 comments: