CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 3, 2011

RAELYNN'S FIRST LOST TOOTH............

Wow some great things happened at the end of last week. The first is Terry has finished our storage room in the basement!!! We are finishing the basement basically room by room and it is the first to be completed. So now my fun starts and I get to clean out all our unneeded stuff and organize the storage room. As sick as it, reorganizing is truly one of my favorite things to do!!!



Even more exciting than the completion of the storage room is what happened Friday while Raelynn was at Mary Beth’s!
Her tooth has been loose for some time and she just couldn’t wait for it to come out. I refused to pull it or let Terry pull it because my Dad always pulled ours and it HURT! The very thought of it made me a little nauseous. I guess after lunch on Friday she was showing Mary Beth and she told her that her daughter always just got a tissue and twisted it a little and pulled it out herself. Raelynn wanted to try to Mary Beth gave her a tissue and TADAH! She pulled it herself; it didn’t hurt and barely bleed so it was successful! They sent me a pic and text and I called her right away. It was so cute she told me all about it and said, “I’m still shaking Mom I am so excited!” It was so awesome, like another passage to growing up. Friday night we headed out to Western KS to my parents so the tooth followed. I checked with a couple friends on the going rate for the first tooth and then called the bank to get the newest $5 bill they had. I was actually a little nervous that I wouldn’t pull it off as Raelynn insisted the tooth had to go under her pillow. We got to my parents around 12:30am and Raelynn was happy to go to bed so the tooth fairy could come. Luckily she was so tired it was a piece of cake. Saturday morning she was so excited to show everyone and of course everyone was great about making a big deal about it. So…..mission accomplished!

Our trip to Scott City was a quick one and we are headed back now. We did get to see my beautiful sister at her prom though which was a nice little extra.



We hope to get the yard cleaned up a little this afternoon before more cold weather rolls in! Next week should be an adventure. Coop has his circumcision so I will just hope by the end of the week he will still love us!

0 comments: