CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

IS IT REALLY ONLY WEDNESDAY...........

This week has been.......well long!  That is my way of saying "not so good".  We started bright and early Monday morning standing in line at 6am for an hour to get Raelynn enrolled in a summer program.  It is first come first serve and they were only accepting 67 kids.  I was the 2nd person in line so we were set..........we thought.  I left the enrollment center and they said that was that and she was in.  Then yesterday we receive an email from the program saying she was not in because we were not enrolled during the school year.  Never was this mentioned before in my correspondence with them or in the paperwork.  She was not eligible during the school year because she was in morning kindergarten and they only offer it to afternoon kindergarten.  We were so upset because she was looking forward to it.  So I call Mary Beth to see if she had filled her place at daycare and of course they had so now they are checking their numbers and I am panicking.  What a great start to the summer.  Then I took my car in for a service and found out it needs $700 worth of work.....yeah for us!  Yesterday we spent the afternoon at CMH for preop for Coop which luckily went well.  Then we hurried home, picked Raelynn up, went to soccer, then picked up cookie dough for her school's fundraiser, headed to Daisy's and then me off to the last St. Patrick's Day Parade meeting.  When I finally got home I felt like I had been run over by a truck! 

This morning we awoke bright and early and headed back to CMH for Coop's surgery.  Our great friends let us drop Raelynn off at their house at 6:15am and then they dropped her off at school.  Yesterday Raelynn had been pretty apprehensive of us taking Coop to CMH and even shed some tears and asked me "what if he starts to bleed a lot?"  It is always a little sad when she shows her concern, but this morning she was great! We arrived at the hospital and Coop did great until it was time to separate.  They forgot to give him his "happy medicine" so he wasn't off in lala land when we left him and he started crying and yelling for us.  From now on I will always halt everything and insist they give him the Versed because it was way too sad.  He is in surgery right now and it shouldn't take too long. 


Ok so now typing about Coop in surgery and looking at these pics......who cares about the car and we'll figure something out about Raelynn and this summer.  What's important is that I am blessed with the most amazing family! 

By the way, Coop weighed in at 26lbs and 3 ft tall.........way to go Boo!

0 comments: