CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 24, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME..........

I won't disclose my age, but regardless how I pictured my life at this age, it is better than I could have ever dreamed.  I have an amazing family and that is all anyone could ever want.  My day started out just as usual.  I got to work and Tom and Valerie had some birthday surprises for me.  Tom bought me a box of cheerios for my breakfast treat and a box of doughnut holes for them to celebrate my birthday with.  It was pretty funny considering it was right on target as he knew I would never eat the doughnuts.  I received my favorite perfume from Valerie which I told her she might regret tomorrow as it has been awhile since I had it so I might get a little carried away with it tomorrow :)  The best part of the day though was when I got home.  Karli  had came and was cooking me an incredible dinner.  Steph also came which was a wonderful surprise.  So the evening was spent with my terrific husband, amazing kids and fabulous sisters.....it was perfect!  Dinner was delicious and I am pretty sure I ate enough for 5 people!  The entertainment was pretty good too.................

Needless to say, we were laughing most of the night. What I didn't catch on video that was equally as funny was Coop imitating Steph!  Anyway, it was an awesome night.  Thanks to everyone who helped make this year's 29th birthday a memorable one.  I think this has been my favorite 29th birthday yet!
Really??? Why does it do this???  Oh well, my wonderful family!

0 comments: