CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARLI!!!!!!!

Tonight we went over to Topeka to celebrate Karli's 19th Birthday!  Oh what I would give to be 19 again :)  We had a good time and great food.  Karli is an unbelievable person and deserves the very best of everything.  There are few poeple I know that are as good and caring as she is.  She has certainly made me proud to watch her grow into the amazing person she is now.  We love you Karli and cannot thank you enough for all the help you give us!


Last night was the Festival of Trees Auction.  Cooper's Cause Foundation has made a tree for the auction for the past couple years and we have had a lot of fun with it.  This year our tree went for $550!  We are so happy to help raise money for another worthy cause!

I wanted to post some pics from Coop's Bithday celebrations over the weekend!!!

Coop and Aunt Steph

Coop and Aunt Karli

Can you see the love???


Coop and Karli's roommate, Yung



He is kind of a comedian!


I am pulling an "all nighter" tonight to get caught up.  I am going strong so far but still have a couple projects to complete.  By tomorrow night I should be ready sleep, sleep and sleep.  As for tonight....sleep will have to wait!

0 comments: