CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

FAST WEEK ALREADY........

This week is flying by.  Raelynn is still at Granny's house and believe it or not I have not cried EVERY night.  I do miss her horribly but Coop and I have been having a great time.  I tell 'ya though, one kid makes you lazy!  I feel like I am on vacation which might say something about which of my children is high maintenance as if there was any question about that to begin with.

Coop got his new glasses from Lawrence Family Vision.  These people are outstanding.  This is the first pair of glasses that Coop picked out himself.  They are a light blue with little red accents on the sides.  You would never guess my son is a Jayhawk fan (note the colors he chose).  He is so proud of them which makes him even cuter wearing them!



Tonight is Coop's very first sleep over.  One of his best friends is moving and leaves tomorrow.  It kind of snuck up on us so I was very happy that his Mom agreed to let him stay.  I tell you, a boy sleep over is so much more fun than a girls'.  We were outside or at the park most of the evening and then the boys wanted dinner outside which I was all for because that means no mess to clean up :).  Then it was shower time and Kaden explained to Coop that boys can sleep without a shirt so Coop thought he should try that tonight.  It was so cute.  Coop also called me into his room after his shower and quietly asked me if he could wear his undies to bed instead of his pull up.  He still wears the pull up as a precautionary measure but on occasion it is wet in the mornings.  I explained to him why I thought he should still wear the pull up due to the fact they were sleeping in the tent together and how bad that would be if he did have an accident and Kaden was sleeping beside him.  When I had finished Coop pauses, looks straight at me and says, "Yep, I see your point!"  and preceded to put on his pull-up.  It was so funny.  As he ran out of his room he turns to me and says, "Please don't tell Kaden I am wearing a pull-up and I will start working on not wearing one."  Again, he is just so darn cute.  The entire night went great.  The boys got alone so well and were so polite I could do this every night.  However, the fact that they are moving makes it a little less exciting.  I truly love Kelly and her family as if they were mine.  They have been such a part of Terry and I's life that I am going to miss them dearly.  I know we will visit and they will be back here as well from time to time but I will miss running into her or hearing the cute little stories about Brooks and Kaden at daycare from Cooper.  Sometimes change is just hard! I love you Kelly and will miss you!  

Coop and Kaden at the park!



0 comments: