CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 9, 2012

INTRODUCING HUNTER WAYNE.....

Vacation week has went by way too fast.  We had many big plans but got slightly distracted as my older sister had her baby!!!  Since I was on vacation we had the perfect opportunity to go visit him.  So after spending Monday running errands, getting school supplies and wrapping up doctor appointments we headed to Scott City on Tuesday.  Hunter Wayne was born Monday around 4:21pm and weighed albs 5oz and 20 inches long.  He is so adorably cute and snuggly.  Coop and Raelynn enjoyed seeing him as well.  Coop was so excited he was a boy and was so gently with him.  The kids did great holding him and I am sure he got a little spoiled while we were there.  Sherri and the family are doing good as well.  I cannot imagine going back to baby stage at this point and I am sure Sherri is feeling the adjustment too but just looking at him you know it is well worth it!



We are headed back to Lawrence now and then tomorrow we are headed to Schlitterbaun, a new water park in Kansas City. I hope the kids have a great time!  Then Raelynn's birthday party with her friends is scheduled for Sunday and then school starts on Wednesday.  It just seems this summer went by way too fast.  I just hope we made some memories that will last much longer!

0 comments: