CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Well everyone is sound asleep and it is entirely too quiet.  I have no idea why I don't just go to bed but of course I am here wide awake thinking.  That could be the problem, sometimes there are just way too many thoughts to sleep.....

Raelynn has been at the State Fair with Aunt Bonnie since Wednesday and just got home today.  It was so great to have her back.  Everything around here is just too "easy" when she is not here.  I feel like things are just off a little when she is gone but she had a fantastic time as always.  She has a little friend she sees each year why she is there and they are just two peas in a pod from what I understand.  I love that she ends her horse season with this trip, it always gets her ready for next year.  When I put her to bed tonight she said, "in just 2 more years I will get to try to qualify for the State Fair.  I am going to try so hard."  I love her passion for horses.

Coop misses his sister greatly why she was gone.  They were so cute tonight telling each other good night.  They were all smiles and hugging on each other.  I asked Raelynn if she missed him why he was gone and she said with a giggle, "yea I miss that kid!"  Coop told me a couple times this week he wished Sissy would get home soon.  Coop had a special day on Friday though, he and Aunt Carol spent Friday afternoon at the KU Natural History Museum.  Coop didn't have daycare Friday afternoon and Carol had the day off so she agreed to entertain Coop for the afternoon.  It was an awesome opportunity because the kids don't get much opportunity to spend time with her.  They both had a great time.  It was so cute.  I was really grateful that she was able to keep him but even more grateful that he had the opportunity to spend quality time with her.  I love the amount of family times both kids get.

Coop had a great morning playing soccer and his buddy, Dallas, came to watch.  Coop played great and I think was extra excited to see Dallas there.  Remember Dallas was the amazing teen that raised and donated money to Cooper's Cause after finding $300 in a local parking lot.  His Mom is so amazingly sweet and it was great to see them again!

Tomorrow Raelynn has a cheer clinic which of course she is super excited for and then she will perform at the half time of the Free State Game on Friday.  Besides that, we have the Cooper's Cause Run on Saturday.  This week will be filled with trying to make sure everything is ready for the race.  My email account server is down and has been since the 11th so I am starting to get a little stressed for the race!  I know it will all come together but that just could be what is keeping me awake.  Anyway, just another week ahead :)

Good night (I hope) !

0 comments: