CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 16, 2013

PRESCHOOL GRADUATION.......

What an unexpectedly emotional day.  I never imagined I would get all emotional over Coop graduating from preschool.  I love my kids independence and accomplishments and generally do not get teary eyed over milestones but today it started early.  Before I headed to work I got Coop all ready for graduation and then asked him for a picture.  I looked through the camera for the picture and tears just came flowing.  This is what I saw through the camera.......


But in my mind this is all I could see.....

From times of not knowing if Coop was going to survive to seeing him excel in the manner that he is was a bit overwhelming.  I continued to fight back tears throughout the day.  The hour and half I spent at work before his graduation lasted forever!  Finally it was time to pick up Raelynn and head to his graduation.  Raelynn was one of his surprises and a new stuffed Monkey, Balloon and Candy his other.      Another surprise came to us all when Coop's teacher that had to leave half way through the year came to graduation and even came early to play with the kiddos before hand.  She was wonderful and the children loved her so she was a special surprise for them all!!!  His school went all out on graduation.  It was soooooo  incredibly cute and the director and teachers and other parents were as emotional as I was so maybe it wasn't as crazy as it felt.  Anyway, the graduation was awesome and Coop was so proud.  They had a reception after and again, Coop continued to beam with pride.  I have to say I was equally as proud listening to the kind things people had to say about Cooper.  He seems to touch everyone's heart as much as he does ours and once again it caused the tears to flow!!!  I really cannot say enough wonderful things about Coop's time at First Presbyterian First 5 Years.  We loved it when Raelynn was there, we have loved while Coop has been there and we will continue to hold a special place in our hearts for all those who we have encountered there.  Once again I just feel that we have to be the most blessed family in the world!!!!






Well at least it's a cute pick of Terry, Coop and I.  What is Raelynn looking at????

After graduation I took Raelynn and Coop to Subway, Coop's choice, and then Raelynn back to school and Coop to Mary Beth's.  By the time I got back to work I was truly exhausted.  I guess all the emotions had wore me out.  The rest of the day went fine and Coop was still super happy as I picked him up to head home.  It was just a fantastic and monumental day.

I did forget to mention that part of Coop's pride may have come from his stunning new suit and bow tie.  When I picked him up from school yesterday he informed me he needed a new shirt and bow tie for graduation.  I assumed the chances in finding a bow time after soccer practice was slim to none but wouldn't you know it, the first store we went to had it on display.  Coop saw it and fell in love.  I think Dad would have rather had a different color but beggers can't be choosers and I thought he looked amazing!!!!!  :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Cooper. I am so very pride of you and you look like a million bucks. A very handsome family I must say. Love you all.

Granny