CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2014

AND LET THEY WEEK BEGIN.....

So we may have overdone it just a little bit.  Coop went in to take his shower tonight and says, "Um Mom, come here I think you better see this."  I went back and his insertion hole in his leg was oozing blood through the gauze.  I guess the 4 mile bike ride we took may have been a little much.  Coop and I talked and decided that maybe he should take it a little easier for the next couple days and give his leg a chance to heal.  I just hope he sticks with the plan!

Yesterday Terry, Cooper, my Mom and I went to the KU Football game.  It was a great time.  Mom loves football so she had fun too.  Coop and I hung out at the tailgating for the second half and he had a blast.  It was a great way to spend the afternoon.  Coop played catch and didn't act like anything at all had happened.  It was wonderful.





Today was our day to gather ourselves and get ready for the upcoming week.  I sat Coop down to finish his homework and write thank you's for the many wonderful things he had received.  Not one time did he complain or even wish he was done.  He sat at the table and worked away writing.  He is such a sweet boy with more patience than most kids his age.  Raelynn had a sleep over and was exhausted so she spent most of her day relaxing other than our bike ride.

We are ready for next week and I am so excited to not worry about Coop any more than any parent worries about their child.  I hope this surgery did everything they hope it did.  Everything I have seen in the past 2 days, I would say it has.

0 comments: