CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2014

WE ARE HOME........

I cannot tell you how amazing this is!

We got home yesterday.  Coop was very tired and did very little yesterday.  Late in the day I asked him if he felt any different and he replied, "Yea, it doesn't hurt anymore."  I was so happy to hear that and also so sad to know how much he hurt before.  I put him to bed early and he slept peacefully all night.  I was absolutely exhausted as well.  I went to bed early as well and slept through all 4 of my alarms!!!  I guess I needed a little sleep.

This morning he woke up pretty well but within an hour or so was expressing that he had to go poop but couldn't.  His stomach hurt so bad.  He would cry at times and was miserable.  I felt so bad for him.  About 1pm he finally went and now has not slowed down.  We changed the dressing on his incision and he said it felt a lot better to.  He has played and played and is even speed walking now :) I cannot tell you how crazy I find all of this.  I know this will sound crazy but when you put your hand on Coop's chest you could feel the back flow of blood in his chest.  It felt so weird.  Now, you can't feel it!!!  When I listen to his heart beat now it is not near as pronounced.  It is truly crazy how once little thing can make such a difference.

Coop and Granny are now playing cards.  He is giggling and being his same old competitive self.  I love this boy!  I love his doctors!  I love all the amazing support we have received!

0 comments: