CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2014

THINGS ARE GOOD.....

What a great first couple of weeks of school.  The kids are doing wonderful.  They have fantastic teachers and their classes are awesome.  Everything is just how it should be this time of year.  Yesterday we had Raelynn's last horse show of the season and Coop had his first soccer game of the year.  The horse show went well.  We headed out about 7am and her first class the horse she was using acting up a bit but Raelynn handled it beautifully.  I am so impressed by her progress each year.  The next class went much better and she got 3rd.



 Then we had a break so we went to visit her bunny.
   
After that we grabbed lunch and headed back to the horse show.  I left around 2pm and headed home to shower then went to Coop's soccer game.  He is so stinkin' cute.  He loves playing soccer even when it is so hot out.  He played hard.  It amazes me how he can do what he does knowing the restrictions he faces.  He has improved and is aggressive.  It was super fun to watch he and his buddies.  They did lose but they gave it a great effort.  Coop went home with one of his friends from there and Terry and I headed back to the horse show.  


I had to leave right before races started because I was headed out for a girl's night at the T-Bones game.  I felt horrible leaving, really horrible.  It was her last race of the year and I was missing it.  I don't miss much and to think I was missing it to do something fun not something I had to made me feel super bad.  I asked them to keep me posted and  after I hadn't heard anything for awhile I text Terry.  The reply I received was "Raelynn fell off in barrels coming home."  Which of course triggered a hundred questions back from me.  His reply to me, "she is fine Raelynn says to chill!!!!"  Yep, that is when I know this was all much harder on me than her.  She was fine and she went on to do flags, poles and keyhole.  She completed them all which made me very proud.  Anyway, they did fine without me and I went on to have a fantastic time with friends.  These girls are crazy and I laughed so much my stomach hurt this morning!

Today we did very little.  I couldn't seem to get too motivated so unfortunately I have a little work to do tomorrow!  I love having a 3 day weekend.  Just another confirmation that we should only work 4 days a week!
Coop working out with me!

Coop and his Buddy, Chase, after swimming last weekend!

0 comments: