CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

FULL MOON-STAY HOME!

I really think when there is a full moon we should all stay home.  People are crazy!  Whenever it seems everyone is being unreasonable, grouch or just strange you can count on the fact it is a full moon outside!  Anyway, the moon has been super cool the past few nights but man, I am ready for it to be over!



This week life has been soon easy!  Finally all of my BIG obligations are over.  It seems like since August 1st I have been running a hundred different directions but it has all finally ended.  We had our CCF 5K this past Saturday and it was another successful year.  Every year I am so amazed at the support from family, friends and the community.  I am also amazed at our committee.  I mean, I know why Terry and I spend hours working on things for the foundation, because we want to give back to the community what they gave to us.  But what drives our board members and committee members is beyond me.  They are work so hard to make everything happen and we are so grateful for them.



One week ago tonight Raelynn experienced her first concert at Taylor Swift.  We went with Andrea and Jackie and had a great time!  Raelynn loved it and said it was even better than she expected which made me super happy.   We didn't get home to the early morning hours of Wednesday though so we all struggled at work and school.  Bedtime Wednesday night could not have come fast enough!








The rest of the week was packed with 5K stuff.  In addition to work.  We hired a new employee which has been great but always makes my work load a little heavier.  I don't mind at all because I actually love to train people but then that leaves my regular work to do around training.  Anyway, I love my job so again I don't mind but the week was already insane so having work a little crazy too was challenging. However I must say it has made this week even that much sweeter now that most of my chaos is over.

My family was up for the 5K so it is always fun to have a house full.  I love that they come up to support Cooper's Cause Foundation as well.  I must say I have an extremely supportive family.  It's also just that much sweeter now that my nephew Hunter is getting old enough to play with Coop and Hadley is up and running around with them all as well.  I love family time and watching the kids with their cousins.  

 After a slow week ahead this weekend will be filled again with horse shows and soccer.  This is the last horse show of the season and Raelynn finally has her brace off and her wrist is healed.  We hope to get a final release from the doctor in 2 weeks but he gave her permission to ride with the brace on (not that we haven't been riding with the brace on for the past month but shhhhh).  Anyway, fun weekend ahead!


0 comments: