CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 3, 2015

SUPER HERO DAY!

Tomorrow is a Super Hero Day at school.  The kids can wear their favorite super hero apparel, or if you ask Raelynn, make up your own super hero.  My kids are so very different.  Coop couldn't decide if he wanted to participate or not.  He finally settled for wearing super man socks.  Raelynn on the other hand was way too into it.  She is Super PJ Girl with her sidekick, Pajama Pup (her build-a-bear).  You may be thinking she is super creative but when it comes down to it, she just wanted a reason to wear PJ's to school!!! 

As we were trying to decide what Coop would be for super hero day he asked me who I would be if I could be a super hero.  I thought about it for a minute and I told him I would want to be "Super Mom!"  To which Coop replied, "Mooooom, you're already that, what would you be if you could be anything!"  I smiled and in my best sweet and sarcastic voice I said, "Awe, you think I am a Super Mom!"  Coop shook his head, buried his face in his hand and mumbled.  "Oh jeez, this is going no where! You're crazy and of course you're a super Mom but don't get a big head about it!"  That, of course was followed by a smoothing of hugs and kisses and continued taunting that I was a Super Mom!  I doubt that Coop will EVER ask me what super hero I would want to be again.

Seriously though I cannot think of a better super hero to be than a Super Mom!  And what would my super powers be? Without a doubt the ability to multiply myself and be in multiple places doing multiple things all at the same time anytime I wanted.  Wow, that would be the best super power ever!


0 comments: