CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN....

We had a great time at Halloween. Every year Terry is in charge of carving pumpkins. I do not have an artistic bone in my body nor do I in any way enjoy doing anything crafty and carving pumpkins definitely falls into that category for me. However, I truly love watching them and taking the pictures. Anyone that knows Terry knows he is a perfectionist and watching him try to make perfection out of carving pumpkins with a 3 year old is very entertaining.


They had a great time and gave Terry a reason to get out some of his tools, oh yes, in this house pumpkin carving is done with power tools!




Raelynn had a Halloween Party at preschool too on Friday. I went to work feeling horrible because they had the first 45 minutes the parents could stay and the kids had a little parade. I felt like I could not take off work so Terry stayed. I know it all meant the same to Raelynn having Daddy there but I felt horrible. I sent the camera with Terry and asked him to please take no less than 10 pictures so I could see how it went. Like the perfectly wonderful husband he is, he showed up at work with the camera and 20 some pictures for me to look at as soon as he left preschool. I was so happy to see them. I guess Raelynn was a little shy at the beginning which carried right on into Halloween night. She said everyone dressed up scared her. Silly girl! Anyway, we got home from work Friday night and got the kids dressed up and out we went. We still just visit a handful of people we know around town and then usually walk one area. The kids had fun and we got to see all our friends and their adorable kids.


This morning we got to watch Kaden for a few hours. It was so much fun. He and Raelynn played and played and played. Kaden tried to play/wrestle with Cooper but Cooper was just not quite ready for that yet! It was all so cute and fun and made my job really easy. It is amazing how much easier it is to watch other kids once you have your own. They completely entertained one another and I even tried to play with them but Raelynn told me it was just play for her and Kaden. I guess Mom is already not so cool!!!

0 comments: