CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

JUMPING FOR HEART DISEASE.....

A friend of ours forwarded me an email she had received from her Granddaughter. Her Granddaughter was participating in the American Heart Associations Jumping for Heart Disease. She had sent out an email asking for online donations. At the top of her email it said, "I am jumping for Cooper K and Papa Tom". She had chosen to jump for her Grandpa, Papa Tom and for Cooper! It was awesome that she would think to jump for Coop. It is these little things that make me realize everything we are doing with the foundation and Cooper in general is really making an impact whether it be a big or small one. Anyway, I really thought this was awesome. Thank you so much Madison!

So far this week it seems that we have not had a second to breathe but I think this is just becoming the norm around here. I have been crazy busy with foundation work and we have some really great things in the works. This has really became a second job to me and I get so excited about our achievements. The only drawback is the hours. Basically I work on it over my lunch hours and from about 9pm to 12 or 1 in the morning. I know once everything is established things will be much less demanding but the last couple weeks have been very overwhelming. Terry is working like crazy too and is headed out of town this weekend to help Tom. It is sure to be a "fun" weekend without him. ( I say this with much sarcasm) Coop and Raelynn are.....well.....Coop and Raelynn. Coop has learned how to shake his head yes and no and now tells you in this way just what he wants and what he doesn't. Let me assure you he does know exactly what he does and doesn't want! Raelynn is still trying to be patient with Cooper but informed me last night that "Cooper's badness level is really high lately" and boy is she right. Cooper still is not eating but seems to finally be drinking a little more throughout the day. He is starting to nibble a little more on crackers and our neighbor, Brianne, discovered he likes Mini Teddy Grahams so I am still hopeful that some day he will learn to eat. One thing is for sure, his lack of eating is not slowing him down!!!

0 comments: