CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 19, 2009

TOO MUCH FUN......

Well another week has started and I am always so amazed how fast time flies. For me the holiday chaos has already started. There are times that being organized and insisting that everything is always done is a little stressful and this time of year is one of those times. In our family all of my sister's birthdays are between now and Christmas along with Terry and Cooper's. Therefore, as I start working on their birthdays I start working on Christmas and think it all has to be done today. Saturday night around 6 I asked Terry if he would go with me to do a little shopping. We got a few things but really spent most of the time just walking around getting ideas. Of course Raelynn saw plenty of things she wanted but what really cracked us up was Cooper. As we pushed him in the cart past a Handy Manny tool work bench he went nuts. He started patting his chest and saying, "me me me" and pointing at the tool bench. I stopped and let him look. He just kept looking at it and then pointing to himself, "me me me". We were all laughing so hard right there in the store. He did the same thing as we passed this sport trike. The boy knows what he likes! It also solved all question as to what we were getting him for Christmas and his birthday. We didn't get home until almost 9 o'clock but really had a good time.

Sunday after church Terry was working downstairs on the basement. Little Cooper had to be right there. He would not leave Terry or the tools alone. I don't know how much work Terry actually got done but Coop sure did have a good time.


Last Wednesday we had family reading night at Raelynn's preschool. They actually had a kids author there that read her story to them. It was pretty fun and of course Raelynn loved having us at her school and Cooper loved being with the big kids. On Friday I lost my voice completely.



That morning as I was trying to get the kids ready without being able to talk to get there attention, I was trying to tell Coop something in my whisper of a voice I had and Cooper whispered back "K Momma". It was so funny that he whispered back at me. Raelynn and I got a good laugh. Raelynn also gave me a good laugh last week. We got to Mary Beth's after school and we were just chit chatting away as we walked in. When we first walk in there is a place for the kids to take off their shoes and coats. Raelynn takes off her shoes and then just pulls down her pants. In complete astonishment I ask her what she is doing. He eyes get big and she immediately pulls up her pants and looks around to see if anyone saw her which of course they didn't because everyone was downstairs. She started to laugh and turned red with embarrassment. As I laughed she said she just wasn't thinking and thought we were home and was going to change like we always do. It was really funny to see her so funnily embarrassed. Friday night when we got home and she took her shows back to her room I said to her, "you can take your pants off now and change". She got red all over again! I love how I can joke with her. When she did change I noticed a red "rash" on the back of her leg. By the time we ate dinner and she got out of the bath, the "rash" had spread all the way down her leg. Come to find out, the "rash" is poison ivy. We have no idea where she got it but just like her Dad she seems to be very allergic to it. I have been told that it will take a week or so to start going away and it looks horrible, let's just hope it just stays on her leg.

Raelynn also has been studying fire safety this past week at school. They even had a visit from some firemen. She brought home this little worksheet that we were to complete as a family regarding fire safety. As we answered each question such as, how many fire detectors are in your house and where is your families meeting place outside if there is a fire, we were given a fire safety talk from Raelynn. It was so cute as she tells us, "If the door is hot you stop and go right by the window and stay low...the good air is down low and the bad air is up high". She goes on to tell us when and how she would call 911 and how she would remain calm and help Coop stay low and by a window too. Really what does she need us for anymore? :)

This weekend my family is coming to town to visit the pumpkin patch and celebrate Sherri and I's birthdays. I am so excited as it should be a fun weekend, just 4 more days and counting.......

3 comments:

Gramdma Nikki said...

I'm counting the days also. Can hardly wait.

Love you all,

Mom

Cuz Cassidy said...

i miss u guys so much! or so mom calls it MUSH (she was having a hard time writing 2day!!!) ;=)

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to choose a proper companion utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://nixokoceg.uvoweb.net/acoqyg.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money