CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT IT IS OCTOBER 1ST.....

Well as another week passes I cannot help but be amazed it is already October. On Monday all I could think was, "this is the day we were suppose to be in surgery." I gave Coop several extra hugs and kisses just to remind myself how fortunate we have been and still are.

The kids are both doing well. They both have been fighting colds but other than that we have been pretty healthy so far. Coop struggles when he gets a cold because his oxygen levels drop, he doesn't eat as well and his temp runs a little hot. Because of the mucus he throws up a lot as well but it is so much better than he used to be. It all has not slowed him down at all though. He is still very active and having a great time. Raelynn and he play and play and play. If only their relationship could stay like this forever. It is so cute when I drop Raelynn off at daycare the first thing she does is go straight to her brother and says Hi and asks how is doing. It is just perfect.

Today started out a little hectic. It was one of those days where anything that could go wrong did. It started as soon as I got back from the gym. I was getting Coop's meds ready and ended up knocking a couple of them over and spilling them all over. Then when I was getting his milk mixed I spilled his whey protein. So in a matter of seconds I probably spilled $30 worth of stuff and wasted a good 10 minutes cleaning up my messes and getting meds and milk ready again. I was late getting in the shower and then the kids were slow getting up. At 8:25 I should have already been on the road but I was still working on getting Raelynn ready. I was brushing her teeth when stinky pants Cooper entered the room, just what I needed. So I went and changed him and then back to help Raelynn. This morning, of course on a morning like this, Raelynn decided she had a specific way she wanted her hair done. As I tried to be patient, she instructed me as to exactly what to do. The end project turned out pretty cute.

I finally got out the door and headed to Mary Beth's to drop off Coop. As I was talking to Mary Beth one of the little boys took a ball away from Coop. To my surprise my small little Cooper stands up to the boy and yells "NO MINE!" I thought I was going to die laughing. Then after the boy attempted to hit Cooper, Kaden, on of our friends, came to Coop's rescue. He went right over and stood by Cooper and told the other boy very loudly "BE NICE". it was all so cute to watch. It was Coop's first big boy fight and his best buddy stood up for him. I was so taken by the kids interaction I wanted to stay all day. I never thought I would have said it, but our daycare providers have to have one of the best jobs. Anyway, I finally made it to work and made it through the day with little else happening.

Tomorrow we are headed to watch Terry ref football and then Saturday to the Kaw Valley Tour of Farms with friends. It should definitely be a good time! Why some of the farms are for the kids they have also included some vineyard's for the Mommy's!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taylor wears her hair like that EVERY day! Tell Raelynn it's beautiful. I love Coop's face in the background. Miss you guys, see you over Christmas.

Jill