CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 18, 2010

FUN WEEKEND...............

Another great weekend after a "normal" week. It was so great to have a somewhat normal week last week. I actually made it to work everyday and the kids made it to daycare. It felt good to be back in a routine. Coop is finally progressing a little with the potty training and we will hope that continues. Friday night my Mom, Karli and Chandler were here again. This time they were here for Karli's senior pictures. She came here to have them taken by Amber Temple. Karli had so much fun taking them! Amber does an amazing job and is just such a sweet person. Karli chose to have a picture taken with Coop and Raelynn for Cooper's Cause and therefore we tagged along. While Karli was having her pic taken, I had fun taking some of the kids.



I cannot wait to see Karli's pics. I know they will be great....great photographer and beautiful girl.....you are bound to end up with amazing pics.

Today has been a little here and there. I am trying to get a few things done but boy is it hot out there! Mom and the girls will leave in the morning to do college visits for Karli at Washburn and Baker. I cannot believe she is already getting ready for college.

Next week will be a little busy. Raelynn has VBS all week. She loves it and has a great time. Coop is still too little but hopefully next year he will get to go. I am just spending the week loving life and loving that I have these 2 great kids!

1 comments:

Amber Temple said...

Thanks for all the compliments in there :) I just looked at her proofs and they are great! She is going to love them!