CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

RAELYNN'S SUPER FUN WEEKEND & MY SWEET BOY.....

Well Raelynn's visit with Aunt Steph went really, really well. Not only did Raelynn have a fantastic time but Steph and Cody did too. As much as I hate giving up a weekend with Raelynn, I love that Steph wanted to keep her. It turns out my little city girl got to do some fun country things and loved it. Check out her outfit on the farm pics!!!
Steph and Raelynn after Steph let Raelynn play in the water at the park in her clothes!Steph, Raelynn and Cody making pizzas after their fun day! Cody snuck on one mushroom for Raelynn even though Aunt Steph DOES NOT like mushrooms!Cody and Raelynn fishing. Cody caught a HUGE catfish according to Raelynn. Raelynn on the way to the farm!Lori and Raelynn picking tomatoes. She even got to bring home the tomatoes she picked. Thank you Lori!

Raelynn and the enormous dogs! Nice Raelynn, cowboy boots and shorts!
There were so many more great pictures you can see on facebook.

So while Raelynn is having adventures, Coop and I did some bonding....well sort of. Sunday Coop got sick. He ran a fever and did nothing but sleep all day. Any second he was not asleep he was in my arms snuggling close which I did not mind at all. At around 6pm he came back to life and was ready to go. Because of the fever I wasn't able to take him to daycare until Monday afternoon. So Coop came to work with me for a few hours and then spent an hour or so with Terry and then off to Mary Beth's. He has not slowed down one bit since waking up Sunday night. Even at night he does not seem to be slowing down. Matters of fact last night I am not sure he slept at all. He was up hourly. Terry and I took turns getting up but it seemed like we were both up all night. At one point Terry had just laid him in our bed out of exhaustion. After a bit, Terry picks him up and takes him back to his bed. Minutes later he was back in our room. I took him back to his room and he says, "You lay with me." I agreed just happy to lay anywhere. He puts his little hand on my cheek and says, "I tired Mommy." I said, "Yes Boo, Mommy is tired too. Can you go to sleep and stay in bed?" He simply smiles and says, "I wuv you Mommy." That was the first time without me saying it first that Coop has said he loved me. It was completely unprompted which made it mean so much more. I smiled and realized that being up all night was worth it just to hear that. So at that point Coop goes back to sleep and stays asleep. Of course it was 3:50am at that point and I knew my alarm would be going off in 25 minutes so I started my day a little earlier than usual. However by 6am I had ran, done some muscle conditioning, went to Walmart, swept the floors, water the flowers, had medicines ready and was sitting down for breakfast. By the time I made it to work at 9am I was pretty sure I was ready for a nap! Anyway, although we are hoping for a peaceful night tonight, we are really just thankful that we have Coop here to take care of!

0 comments: