CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 8, 2010

BAKER BALL, TERRY'S BDAY AND MOORE........................

Time is getting away from me again.  Last week was probably the busiest week we have every had but there was time for some fun.  Thursday night we went to Baldwin to watch the Baker Men's Basketball game.  It was so much fun and more exciting than I had expected.  One of my best friend's husband, Brett Ballard, is the new head coach there and we went up to support him.  Brett is this super nice laid back guy.  Our kids love him and Raelynn even had a little crush on him when she was little.  However, the Brett we saw on Thursday was anything but laid back.  He was so intense.  I was shocked to see this side of him but yet so proud too.  It was as if he had been a head coach for years.  He dominated the gym and demanded a lot from his players.  It was truly awesome.  We had a great time.  The Baker Wildcats won the game with a clutch shot in the last 2 seconds of the game.  We are so proud of Brett and Kelly, who remains completely poised at all times and makes the perfect "coaches wife".  We cannot wait to watch the rest of the season.

Sunday was Terry's birthday, I won't disclose his age, heehee55heehee!  Raelynn had the morning planned.  She woke up and hid his presents around the house.  Then she made him close his eyes and play hot and cold to find them.  Terry was a trooper and played right along. 

Then the kids and I were off to church and Terry off to work.  I don't think his birthday was exactly the relaxing day he had hoped for but I think he still enjoyed it.  Later that afternoon we had family pictures and Coop's 3 yr old pictures.  I an sure his perfect ending to the day :)



Happy Birthday Terry!  I love you!

0 comments: