CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

DID THEY SPIKE THE WATER......................

Last night we went to the Baker game and we are pretty sure they spike the water bottles there!  :)  Baker games are quickly becoming one of our favorite family outings.  The kids have a great time and the games are never boring. Unfortunately they did not win last night but I am blaming the refs for that one :)  After the game the kids were on the court playing around.  Cooper was literally running the entire court and dribbling an imaginary ball and then doing a lay up.  He did it over and over again.  It was absolutely hilarious and caught the attention of several people on the court.  I wish I had pulled out my phone to record it but I was laughing too hard!  We had to drag the kids out of there and to head home. We assumed they would be asleep in seconds but noooooo, they were so wound up we hardly got them to sleep at all.  Then this morning they woke up and were funny from the get go.  For whatever reason Coop decided we should redecorate the house.  He comes into our room and says, "Mommy what if we make the living room pink, and the kitchen green, and my room orange!"  I told him that would be interesting and he took me by the hand and led me around the house showing me what we could paint......"the doors could be brown and the couch could be green......"  He was also very helpful.   He decided he would change the laundry and he did but it was sure funny to watch.


After all that it was finally time to head to church.  After church we stopped at the store because the kids wanted to make pizzas.  As we are shopping the song "I wanna be a millionaire" came on.  Raelynn starts singing along not missing a single word including the chorus that says, "so frickin' bad!" I stop the cart and whisper to her that "frickin'" is a bad word.  She looks at me with horror in her face and says, "why do they say that then?"  How innocent she is! When we get home Raelynn runs to her room to change.  As I am walking back to my room I hear her just chatting away.  I ask her who she is talking to and she says, "myself".  I respond, "you and you many imaginary friends". She smiles and says "I like my imaginary friends, when I am done, poof, they are gone.  Do you think there are imaginary mommies?"  "Oh no you did not just say that!" I replied laughing.  She is getting too smart for her own good The rest of the afternoon we played outside and just hung out.  There definitely should be more Sundays!


0 comments: