CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 3, 2011

TOO MANY LAUGHS.........

I don't know if it was because I missed them so much today, but the kids were extra entertaining tonight!  I picked them up from Mary Beth's and within seconds I was laughing.  Raelynn informs me that Saturday night she and Cooper are going to be the parents.  Then Coop chimes in, "and you and Daddy are the cubs!"  This comes from an episode of the Bernstein Bears so I guess Saturday night should be interesting.  We then had to stop at the store.  We get in the store and Coop says, "Mommy I not sit in the cart, I a big boy now!" So he walked around the store bigger and prouder than I had ever seen him.  Everyone we passed smiled and then Coop looks up at one lady and says, "Hi, have a good night!"  I thought the lady was going to fall over.  Coop also decided it was time for him to start chewing gum.  Raelynn and I are big gum chewers so it was bound to happen.  He did great with it, as a big boy like he would!  We got home and they went right into playing.  The next thing I know they both walk in the kitchen, set the table, get their water and then ask if dinner is ready.  Our dinner turned into comic hour.  Over and over again we heard jokes.  This is just a glimpse of our dinner time!

A perfect end to a Monday!

0 comments: