CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 30, 2011

MEMORIAL DAY.............

There is so much to share when we have a long weekend and extra time spent together.  However, I think the most important thing is to acknowledge a day like today.  I cannot tell you how important I think it is for each of us to stop and really think about all of those who sacrificed their lives just so that I can have freedoms like keeping a blog!  It is truly amazing what our soldiers do and have done, thank you!  I also think it is such an important day to remember those who are no longer with us and I am trying hard to teach my children the same.  Yesterday we visited Terry's Mom's grave and Raelynn was so excited to go see Nanny at her grave.  It makes me so proud at watch her at the cemetery as she does not fear death at all but rather embraces it, talks about it and seems to understand it better than most.  Our visit with Nanny was good and visiting her keeps her memory alive which is what I want most for Raelynn and Cooper.





I will post again tomorrow with the many, many funny stories I have to share!

0 comments: