CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

MEDS WOULD HELP :)

Anyone that knows me knows that I struggle with never being able to relax.  The problem is my mind never stops.  If everything isn't completely finished and done the way I want it to be I am mess.  So when I have weeks like this, when my house needs cleaned, I have a million things on my to do list, my desk at work is filled with papers, our schedule is booked and everything else that is involved in a normal day, I get a little overwhelmed.  It wouldn't be so bad if I could just be "ok" if something wasn't completely done but if I don't complete my "to do" list every day I just get so frustrated.  It is nothing a little medication couldn't fix but who has time to go to the doctor to get the medication!!!  (Just a little joke!)  Anyway, this is me in a nutshell and I guess I really wouldn't want it any other way but sometimes I just really wish I had a day to catch up.  This morning there was so much going on in my mind both with things that needed to get done and with some other stuff that has been bothering me, I was just really feeling stressed.  I had not even spoke to Karli this morning and yet this is the text she sends me out of the blue......

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life...." "but seek first His kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.  Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.  Each day has enough trouble of its own."  Matthew 6:27 & 33-34

Love you bunches and have a fantastic day!

I am thankful to have such a loving and supportive Sister and God in my life!!!  I read this passage about 30 times today.  :)

Tonight, at dinner, the kids and I were talking when I said something (I don't even remember what now) and Raelynn says, "I know, right?  Who would have thought?"  She said it just like a teenager, even in a more grown up voice.  It just came right out of her.  I smiled and continued my discussion with her but in side my heart sank because it was just another glimpse of the future and confirmation that my little girl is growing up WAY too fast!

I had a PTO meeting tonight so the kids came with me until Terry was able to pick them up.  They have people available to watch kids in the gym while parents' are at the meeting.  After I got home and was putting the kids to bed, Coop said, "none of the kids in the gym would play with me."  I asked him why they wouldn't play with him.  He responds, "because I asked this big boy who had a yellow and blue shirt on if I could play with him because he had a ball.  He said I could play with him and I was balling with him and Sissy came over and said I was suppose to play with her."  I explained to him that Sis was just looking out for him because she loved him but that I would talk to her and let her know that he was big enough to play with others without her.  Coop says, "Good, because don't tell her but she is boring!"  I laughed and told him I understood.  He says, "When you were a little girl did you think Aunt Steph was boring?'  I explained I didn't because Aunt Steph wasn't born until I was a big girl and Coop said, "Oh, you are lucky!"  I just couldn't quit laughing.  I reminded him that his Sister just really loved him and I knew he loved her too.  He agreed and we ended the conversation there.  It is so cute to watch him grow and form his own opinions and even more cute to hear him vocalize them.

0 comments: