CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 6, 2012

LIFE IS FULL.......

There has been so much going on I can hardly keep up, that is why it has been so long since I updated.  I have to get back to posting regularly because I am missing so much.  Raelynn and Coop are awesome!  Raelynn is working so hard on controlling her emotions and verbalizes everything she is feeling in such a mature manner it makes me laugh.  It does seem to be getting a little better though which is nice.  Coop just continues to get sweeter by the day.  He rough houses with Terry like crazy and growls and wrestles and then seconds later is kissing my cheek and telling me I look "cute" in my outfit.  He is going to make someone an amazing husband.  Oh yea, he is only 4 and I am not even close to being ready to share his love :).

Since my last post we have been out to Scott City for Chandler's birthday and are currently on our way out there yet again for a fundraiser.  Then starts are trips out for Steph's wedding related events.  I think we will be more than ready by the time June gets here and we are done with out every other weekend trips to Scott.  Chandler's birthday weekend was pretty fun.  I took her on a shopping spree and spent some one on one time with her which we haven't done since she was little.

CHANDLER ON HER SHOPPING SPREE!

CASSIDY AND COOP

COOP AND AUNT STEPH

CHANDLER AND RAELYNN

Then we moved into March Madness fun.  Way to go KU!  It is so exciting this time of year and we had a lot of fun cheering them on.  The basketball excitement continued she we found out that our good friends, The Ballards, would be moving to Tulsa as Brett had taken an Assistant Coaching job with Tulsa.  We are sooooo proud of him and so happy for the whole family.  I will miss Kelly so much though!!!  Their son, Kaden is one of Coop's best friends and I know he is going to miss him as well.  Almost daily Coop asks when he can have Kaden come for a sleep over before he moves away.  It is so sweet!
COOP BEING ORNERY

GO KU!


Last weekend we celebrated an early Easter with the Keefer's.  We always have a great time at Aunt Bonnie's and the kids had a blast!  Family time is always so much fun and the kids just love it out on their farm.
JAXON, COOP AND RAELYNN

AUNT CAROL AND COOP

We also got the honor of attending an induction ceremony into an honors organization.  We are so proud of her!!!
WOW, 'YA THINK THEY'RE RELATED???

WE LOVE OUR AUNT KARLI


Now we are headed to Scott City for a fundraiser on Saturday and then Easter on Sunday.  Then it is back to grind on Monday.  Fun, fun, fun!  My goal now is lot make regular posts again so I can remember all the adorable, funny and sometimes not so funny things the kids do.  Wish me luck!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

0 comments: