CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 23, 2012

LOVING THE SUMMER WEATHER.....

What a Monday!  I know why everyone dreads Monday's, because the weekends rock and then everything gets all crazy on Monday's!  However if every day was like the weekend we wouldn't have anything to look forward to so I guess it is all the way it should be.  This past weekend was awesome!  We had so much to do but we had a great time doing it.  Friday night Raelynn and Cooper both had friends join them for a movie night.  Our church hosted the movie Dolphin Tail for the kids.  We had Cici's before hand and it was a good night.  Saturday we had the usual soccer.........



Coop makes player of the week!

and cheer and then we headed to my office to start moving a few things to our new office.  The kids were great and they even had a good time.  Raelynn, however, got a little worked up when she saw me throwing a large amount of old flyer's away.  She instantly started in on me, "Mom does Tom know you are throwing this stuff away because if I were him I would not be very happy about that.  You better think about your job, this isn't your house 'ya know!"  I am sure she is going to be a hoarder when she grows up!

After we finished that job we headed home where we found Terry mowing the yard.  After he was done he took he role of the best Dad ever.  Both Raelynn and Cooper had new (used) bikes and they both thought they were ready for them.  Raelynn's new BIG bike I figured was more than she could handle and Coop's bike was his first real bike and it didn't have training wheels.  Therefore, I thought he too was a little over his head.  Well they both proved me wrong and I couldn't be prouder.  I couldn't believe how well they rode and for Coop's first time on a bike, I was shocked at his success.

Coop already giving the neighbor ladies a ride!

Raelynn and her new big bike!


Prior to our wonderful weekend, things were a little crazy last week.  Monday morning I had barely made it to work when they school called and Raelynn had thrown up.  She had been fine that morning so I was surprised to get the call.  When I got to the school she seemed fine.  We went home for an hour or two and she was talking and playing and bopping all around so I loaded her up and she spent the day at the office with me.  She did fantastic, but this stomach problem is starting to become an issue.  We have been dealing with occasional on and off stomach aches for a month or so now but they seem to be getting worse and more often soooooo Wednesday we will visit Dr. Kelley and see what is going on.  I also got to eat lunch with Raelynn last week which I always love.  I felled so honor that she wants me to eat with her and that she will spend 10 gold slips in order for me to eat with her.  I know that won't last forever!

So another fun week ahead an really am just looking towards Wednesday to determine the cause of Raelynn's stomach aches as tonight was a long and painful for her.  We are also getting ready for the first of Steph's wedding celebrations with a Couple's Shower in Manhattan on Saturday.  I can hardly wait!

0 comments: