CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

DANCE PARTY AND YOGA TRAINING.....

After a very long Monday that started way too early and progressively got worse from a not to good start, we decided to end the evening with a little Dance Party!



Then Raelynn decided we needed to do some Yoga. The girl loves yoga and learned some in Summer Camp and then my Mom bought us the Wii Fit and now Raelynn is a Yoga expert! That girl kills me!!!!

Needless to say, our evening together was fun as usual, if only everything could be as fun and simple as our Dance Parties!!! I have a million pictures about our weekend and Father's Day celebration but I will have to save that for tomorrow....I am very tired and off to kiss Raelynn and Cooper one last time for tonight and whisper to them how much I love them. I always wonder if they hear me in their sweet dream land but even with my soft kiss and quiet whisper neither of them ever awake. It is the best way to end my days.

1 comments:

Cousin Cassidy said...

they look so cute in sll the videos!!! im sure they give you days filled with laughter! i miss them so much and i cant wait to see them on Raelynns birthday!