CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 1, 2009

"IWuvOOOOO"!......................

On Sunday evening Cooper said "I love you!" It was not exactly 3 separate words but more like all one word slurred together, "IWuvOOOO!" but I knew just what he meant. Raelynn and Terry were gone so I texted them and called Aunt Karli. He finally said it for her and today he said it to Noah, Lisa's son. It is so cute and he is so proud of himself. When I try to get him to say it he just smiles and leans forward to kiss me as though to say, "not now Mom, I will tell you later, just settle for my sweet sloppy kiss for now". Tonight Aunt Steph got back from being in Manhattan for a few days and Cooper ran into her arms. It is was so cute!

Raelynn had her first day of summer camp. She said it was a lot of fun but come to find out Raelynn thought summer camp involved tents and spending the night out in the woods. When I told her it was just at her school from 9am to 11:30am she was a little disappointed. I told her when she got bigger she could maybe go to a summer camp where she spent the night. She was happy with that and said, "maybe I could just spend the night with Kaden and Kelly in their backyard". Kelly is a dear friend of mine and Kaden is her 2 year old son. I said well maybe and Raelynn said, "Let's call her!" The girl is dying to spend the night with someone and it is killing me to think of one night without her! There will be plenty of those come hospital time. So I told her kids couldn't spend the night with other kids until they are 5. She looks straight at me and says, "Ya right Mom!" When did she get so smart?!!! I just laughed and told her she could spend the night with me. Needless to say she was not thrilled with that idea and I don't think that is the last I will hear of that topic!

So I guess I have spurred some curiosity with my reference to the Chocolate Cake in a Mug so here is the recipe. Give it a try....it really is good!

5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE
4 Tbs Flour
4 Tbs Cocoa
1 Egg
3 Tbs Milk
3 Tbs Oil
3 Tbs Chocolate Chips
Splash of Vanilla Extract

In a large coffee mug add all dry ingredients, mix well.
Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
Add the chocolate chips, add vanilla extract and mix again.
Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes.
The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed!
Allow to cool a little and tip out onto a plate.

Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

miles3_17 said...

Thanks for the recipe, I was going to ask. And Raelynn can spend the night any time, Kaden's only 2 and has had lots of people spend the night!(dont try to fool her!)

Taylor said...

I was wondering if you have thought of creating a "button" for Cooper's Cause that I might be able to put on my blog (an image that if you click on it, it will take you to your website). I have no idea how to do that, but if you create one... I'll add it to my blog! :) We still keep up with you guys and pray for your family!