CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 19, 2009

A LITTLE SET BACK FOR COOP AND HIS EYES....

Wednesday night Cooper had an eye doctor appointment. I was very excited and hopefully that everything was going well but instead he has taken a little step back. He is very dominant in his right eye which leaves his left eye less used and therefore will turn in to a lazy eye. This is all stuff that is genetically passed from me and I so wish Coop hadn't got it. It looks like we are going to have to start patching his good eye to make his bad eye do more work. I was so sad when she told me this. We are going back in a few weeks and she will check him again and dilate his eyes to make sure his prescription hasn't changed. He is growing so fast that I guess his eyes can change rapidly too. I am so sad for him but I guess if we can do things now that will help him later in life I am happy to do it.

I had a friend's Pampered Chef party to go to tonight so Terry rushed home after playing golf in the Bill Self Tournament and I headed out. It was was in Tonganoxie so I didn't get home until a little after 9pm. To my delight both kids had bathes and were crawling into bed. When I came in they both rushed over with so many hugs and love. There is nothing better. I finished putting them to bed and snuggled with Raelynn for awhile. I love doing things with my friends but I so love coming home. Terry was still all smiles from his day of golf too. He loves this tournament and always has a great time. He usually plays on Coach's team with three other of his good friends and they always have a great time.

This morning Raelynn, Cooper, Steph and I began working on a little surprise for Daddy and I just have to share a few of the photos that were snapped while working on the surprise.....

1 comments:

Moms said...

Raelynn looks awesome in that photo!