CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 7, 2009

WE SPENT OUR ANNIVERSARY AT A HORSE SHOW.....

I would have never guessed that I would ever spend my anniversary at a horse show, but today was Raelynn's first horse show and it was so much fun. I was full of questions. I had never been to anything like that and it amazed me. Who knew so many people loved horses and were so into it. I am sure Bonnie was about to strangle me with all the questions but I was just so interested. Along with Raelynn, her Aunt Bonnie competed and her cousin Megan. It was great. Raelynn did so good for her first time. She had this completely cheesy smile and she even yawned one time but all in all it was great. She even placed 4th by both judges and got a little prize. I was very proud of her. We videoed the whole thing but I have not figured out how to download the video to the computer yet. The pictures are a little grainy because it was so dark in there, but you can still see how perfectly cute she was.



Cooper had a good time as well but would have had an even better time if he could have competed. All he wanted was to be on the horse! Of course at the end Aunt Bonnie saw to it that he got to ride.


It was a great day and Terry even remembered our anniversary! He also got me a traditionally 6th wedding anniversary gift of candy and a Calla Lily Flower. I was so impressed that he would research to find out what the traditional gift was; it was very unlike him. Then I heard him high five Steph in the living room and knew that having Steph here continues to have its perks :)! Regardless it was another wonderful day with the family and I don't need an anniversary to remind me how much I love Terry and how lucky I am to have him!

1 comments:

The Wiley Clan said...

Happy (belated) anniversary!! :)