CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

IS IT REALLY MIDNIGHT ALREADY.........

I know I complain about this all the time but really how is there ever enough time. I had a meeting tonight for another Cooper's Cause Foundation venture and I just finished it up. It started at 8:15pm but with technology these days there is no quitting time! I think I have just opened up another great opportunity for the foundation but we will see what happens.....

So the kids are doing great and our seemingly quiet week has yet again turned out to be rather busy. Cooper is talking up a storm and mimicking everything he sees both good and bad. Last night as we were playing in the living room I had America's Got Talent on the TV. Susan Boyle had a performance and there in the middle of the living room stood Coop with microphone in hand mimicking not only her singing but her actions and tone and pitch of her voice. Terry is convinced the boy is going to be musically inclined. He definitely has a taking to anything musical. He and Raelynn spend hours dancing and singing around the house. Raelynn informed me today that she needed the Cheeta Girls new CD! Cooper also had his first nightmare last night and although sad it was also so cute. I had just put him back to bed around 2 a.m., about 2:15 a.m. there was this terrified voice yelling, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" Raelynn always yells for me when she needs something or is scared so it was so cute to hear Coop yell for Terry. Terry didn't find it so cute though. When I got up at 4:15 a.m. to head to the gym, Coop and Terry were laying together in the recliner in the living room. Apparently Coop was not having anything to do with going back to bed. Tonight Terry was exhausted and thank goodness Cooper has stayed asleep for the most part. He did wake a few minutes ago for a drink which I never really mind because it just gives me a little "pick me up" to see his cute face and give him one more kiss before morning.

Raelynn is her normal hilarious self. Since I pick her up every day after school and run a few errands before we head to Mary Beth's for daycare, we get some good time just the two of us together. The girl is really pretty funny! We have great conversations about school and what we are going to do after I get off work and whatever else might come up. I was really dreading giving up my lunch hour every day to shuttle her to and from school and daycare but it has turned out to be really great. It has meant for some late night errand runs that don't get done during the day but it is all worth it. Raelynn has had a few struggles this week though. All the sudden socks are too tight. We have had 2 meltdowns because she did not want to wear her socks because they were too tight, but they really aren't. So this morning I got a pair of socks that really were too tight. One pair was Coop's and one pair she had just out grown. I put them on her foot and explained that when a sock fit like those she could complain about them being too small, but if the heel went where the heel is suppose to go and the toes line up like they are suppose too, there could be no complaining. She giggled and understood my point so we will see how things go in the morning :) Besides that, she Daddy and Cooper went to the park on Sunday. When they returned Raelynn looked a little different.......

I guess another little girl twisted the swing beside Raelynn and then spun it and it popped up and hit her in the eye. Then while Terry was tending to her, Cooper fell out of his swing. I think park time was a little rough on Dad.
One last picture to sum up my kids......


Well I guess I better shut things down for the evening. Tomorrow we have a birthday party in the evening and then I am helping with a garage sale to raise money for the March of Dimes bright and early Saturday morning. I committed to bringing 4 loaves of banana bread for the bake sale we are having there too. Therefore, after the birthday party there will have to be some baking done. After the garage sale we are all headed to CMH to visit a family that is there with their little girl who also suffers from heart defects. Hopefully Sunday after church we will find some time for rest, that is what Sundays are for, I think!

0 comments: