CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 7, 2010

ALL ABOUT COOPER.............

I have been saying that Coop's vocabulary is growing and growing but this morning I realized it was not just his vocabulary. We were leaving the house and Coop ran out to the car. As he got to the car door he says, "I get in alllll by myself". I agreed and opened the door. He spent a few seconds trying desperately to climb in and finally turned to me and said, "O tay, you help just a wittle bit." I wish you could hear him because his voice is so cute and he has a little accent to go along with it. Then we were headed to Mary Beth's and Coop had his baby in the back with him. Coop started to kind of cry or wine and I asked what was wrong. He said, "my baby tick (sick)". I said "oh no what is wrong with him?" "It his heart" Coop replied. I asked what was wrong with his heart and Coop said, "don't work wight (right)" I said "I am sorry can they fix it" Coop says, "they fix it soon". It really caught me by surprise and made me wonder if he can really know that he is about to have surgery. Cooper also now tells me how his day was and little things that happen. It is so amazing to watch him develop. I think you could have a dozen kids and these developments would continue to be as unique and amazing as the first! As I put him to bed tonight he asked me to lie down with him. I remember laying with Raelynn every night and talking and giggling until her yawns became closer together and it would be time for one last kiss good night. Now it was Cooper who lay there giggling and yawning and when I gave him that one last kiss goodnight I could not help but smile and thank God for the magic! Who needs Mother's Day, every day is our day!

0 comments: