CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.......



Do I really need to say any more about how my Mother's Day went? My morning began with my sweet baby boy being laid down beside me in bed to snuggle why I was allowed to "sleep in". Next I was served breakfast in bed by my amazing husband and perfectly wonderful daughter. The cheerios were delicious! The rest of the day I did very little, it was great! To my Mom~thank you for giving me the eyes to see what I have and the heart to love them more and more each day! Happy Mother's Day Mom! I am so fortunate to have received the opportunity to be a Mother and without you I would not have learned how to love someone else so unconditionally as I do my children and as you do me. Thank you!

Besides a wonderful Mother's Day we also had a fun Saturday. The kids and I visited the Monarch open house on West Campus. It was very interesting and fun. I found out that my daughter knows more about the development of a butterfly than I do! The kids were able to hold caterpillars and watch Monarch butterflies. Raelynn even got to talk to an expert in Texas on a live chat on the computer. She sat and asked her questions and even explained a few things to her about the crystallises in case she did not know. :) Raelynn even convinced me to purchase plants to start our own butterfly garden. We had a great time other than Coop getting freaked out when a caterpillar ran up his arm and he threw it across the room. I was very apologetic but the lady that had given him the caterpillar without me knowing it was equally apologetic. After that adventure we headed out to the Sertoma BBQ to do a little Farmers promoting. That even turned out to be a lot of fun for the kids as Raelynn joined me at the park and Coop hung out with Terry at the store. After all that it was home for naps, playing and cleaning!


Another perfect weekend!

0 comments: