CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

WE ARE NOT POTTY TRAINING............

We have been told not to work on potty training with Coop until after his surgery in June and we have followed these instructions. However, Cooper will often tell me he has to go potty so of course I sit him on the toilet as to not discourage him but we do not actively work on potty training. Tonight, as almost every night, Coop told me he had to go potty before he got in his bath. Tonight though he wanted to take off his pants and diapers by him self. So I let him and then sat him on the toilet. We were just chatting along when all of sudden he did it, HE POTTIED IN THE TOILET! He was so surprised and I was too. I started to cheer for him and Raelynn came running. As soon as she realized what he had done she started the high fives and ran to get him an M&M (I rewarded her with M&M's when we were potty training her). Cooper just sat there with this adorable grin on his face. Oh the excitement!!!!

0 comments: