CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

RAELYNN'S FIRST GRADUATION..................

Today they held a graduation ceremony at Raelynn's preschool. It was wonderful. I love stuff like this anyway but I also LOVE her preschool. I almost cried several times. They had such a great little ceremony for them or really for we parents. I am so proud of Raelynn for so many things and this just added to it. She has had such a great experience at preschool and I cannot say enough good things about them. The ceremony included a couple songs the kids sang, ice cream and some very special gifts from and to their teachers and principal. I was really touched by it all. After the ceremony we headed back to Raelynn's room to get her stuff. As we started to leave I made the mistake of saying, "Raelynn, tell your room goodbye this will be the last time you'll be her." Tears began to fall. She cried for a good 20 minutes about how she was going to miss her preschool and how she wished she could just stay there. I wish she could too. It just goes to show how much she liked it and her teachers. Anyway, it was a very emotional day for her and I just thought to myself, I wonder how we will handle High School graduation? I figure much of the same way as today......I would feel so proud I could explode while at the same time knowing my little girl is growing up while she will feel excited but yet scared of what the future holds. Aunt Steph came to graduation to surprise Raelynn!Raelynn and her friends! Raelynn and her teachers, Mrs. Strong and Mrs. LRaelynn and Mommy! The graduate herself!

0 comments: