CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

HALLOWEEN IS APPROACHING...............

Last night Terry and the kids carved pumpkins.  They were so excited when I picked them up and wanted to go home, have a picnic and then carve pumpkins.  It was a little breezy and quite cool so the picnic and carving occurred in the garage.  The kids loved it no matter where they were.  Raelynn drew the faces on the pumpkin and Terry did the carving.  My job......take the pictures :)








Today Coop got released from Tiny K.  They wrote, "Cooper has met all IFSP goals and is developmentally on target in all areas." I cannot tell you how great it feels to have such a "normal" boy.  I actually loved having help from Tiny K.  We started with difficult with speech and then with eating and now "he has met all goals".  Tiny K has been a wonderful program to work with and I would highly recommend anyone who has any developmental issues with their child 0 to 3 years of age to reach out to them for help.  Thank you Molly and Staci for everything!

Tonight as I am getting Raelynn out of her bath she says to me, "Mom, Jared totally in to Tony Hawk."  (Jared is her little friend :) ) "Is he a race car driver?" I ask. "No, he's a skater and Jared is totally in to him.  He is more into him than I am into princesses......he likes him that much!"  She goes on to say, "his room is all Tony Hawk, he has posters everywhere, I told him my room is just pink. It's crazy Mom, he's just a skater boy."  I felt like I was talking to my teenage daughter.  "You like Jared don't you?" I ask. She replies, "Yea he makes me laugh, he is really funny.  It's important to be funny when you're a boy, like Coop, he is really funny too."  "Why is it important to be funny when you are a boy." "Well the boys that aren't funny are just running around like crazy and playing star wars and stuff, just boy stuff."  I translated this to boys that aren't funny are just being boys and not paying complete attention to her.  Regardless the interpretation, my little girl is growing up!!!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Is Terry using a power tool on those pumpkins?!!

And does Cooper's little pumpkin have a cowlick?! Too cute. :)