CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 25, 2010

IT JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER.............

 This past week was full of fun and good news.  Early in the week we found out that Cooper's Cause Foundation was selected as one of the beneficiaries for the Lawrence St. Patrick's Day Parade.  This is a really great honor and we are so excited to be a part of it.  The Lawrence St. Patrick's Day Parade is an organization that raises money to provide funding for other organizations that provide assistance to children.  The funding is substantial and the exposure for Cooper's Cause Foundation is priceless.  We are very happy to have been chosen.  The rest of the week was great as well.  Raelynn had her last soccer practice on Tuesday and her last game on Saturday.  She really enjoyed soccer and is ready to sign up again as long as she has the same coach :).  I am pretty sure we will get that worked out.
Thursday was picture retakes at school.  Raelynn's first pics were horrible so we selected to do retakes. I decided to curl her hair and got out an actual curling iron as oppose to the straightener we always use.  I curled it all, making it super cute.  I turned Raelynn around to the mirror and asked her what she thought.  She laughed and said "I look like I have ear muffs!"  I asked if she liked it and with a laugh she said, "whatever Mom the pictures are for you so if you like it it's fine."  When I picked her up from school I asked her if anyone said anything about her hair.  She says, "Avery said my hair was all crazy and I told her I know, my Mom did it."  And that was that......guess we will keep the curling iron hidden away for another 5 years!

Sunday was Aunt Bonnie's Birthday so Raelynn and I decided to make her favorite, Red Velvet Cake.  The cake mix box did not say anything about the mess red velvet cake can make with the help of a 5 year old.  They definitely need to add a warning to their label!


Sunday was also my birthday.  The day was no different than any other Sunday but I did get some good treats and beautiful flowers.  Besides, below shows the best birthday presents ever!
 



0 comments: