CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

TOO MANY LAUGHS.............

I only have a minute to post but Raelynn and Coop have said some pretty funny things in the past couple days.  Monday night we had swimming as usual.  After Raelynn got done with practice we went into the Ladies Locker Room to change.  Obviously Coop is still too little to leave alone so he comes into the locker with us.  There was another boy in there as well but he looked MUCH older to the point I am not sure that it was appropriate that he still be in the Ladies Locker Room. Raelynn got her stuff out of the locker and then I asked her to go into one of the bathroom stalls to change because I did not think it was appropriate for her to change in front of this boy that was in there.  She didn't even ask why and just headed in to change.  Cooper on the other had says, "Does Sissy have to go in there to change so I won't see her boobs?"  The entire locker room cracked up.  I told him I just thought she should change in there and not in front of everyone out here.  Coop replies, "Oh I was going to tell you I have seen her boobs before and they are just small like mine but they will get big like yours when she gets bigger."  I am so glad he is already tuned into the whole breast thing!  However, I did appreciate that he referred to mine as "big" :)!

Yesterday after school Raelynn, out of the blue, states "Mom, we have been so busy and Cooper will be starting preschool soon and I haven't had time to train him."  I couldn't resist, I had to ask, "Train him to do what?"  "I have to train him not to be so ornery Mom!  He is going to have a lot of problems if he doesn't learn to be not so ornery."  I agreed and and then she says, "I think maybe we will set aside some time each night to work on it why I do my homework.  Do you think we will have enough time before he goes to school?" She is already looking after her little brother.  I just hope he is not as much of a problem as she seems to think he is!




Last night was Raelynn's first Music Program.  It was awesome.  My wonderful friend/coworker, Valerie came to watch as well since Raelynn requested that someone "special" come to watch.  I guess Mom, Dad and Coop are just not "special" enough!  It was great and she did a wonderful job!!!

Mrs. Moring (taken by Raelynn)

Raelynn and her best friend Hayden

2 comments:

The Dukes said...

That picture of her with her mouth wide open is HILARIOUS!

GRANDMA NIKKI said...

How cute. Thanks for sharing the video. I loved it. Can't wait to see all of you. Raelynn you did GREAT.