CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 1, 2011

COOPER'S CAUSE FOUNDATION 4TH ANNUAL GOLF TOURNEY.......

Friday was the 4th Annual Cooper's Cause Foundation Golf Tourney.  We sure lucked out when it came to the weather.  It was in the low 90's with a breeze!  We could not have asked for more.  It was an awesome day and fun as always.  This is my favorite event because I actually get to enjoy it and have little to do on the day of the event.  We had a great turn out and sounds like we made another chuck of money.  I cannot wait to provide funding to more families in need.  Raelynn, Cooper and thier friends; Kaden, Brooks, Kiyana and Cayman all ran a lemonade stand at the golf tounrey.  The absolutely love this and although it was a long day for them, they seemed to have a great time.  They reaised $183 this year!!!  Wow, at a $1 a glass that is pretty impresive!!! 



I guess as they day went on, Coop got to drive virtually every golf cart on the course!  Who can say no to a face like that? :)

As you know last week Coop was with Steph. He had a great time and didn't seem to mind being away from home much at all. Every day Steph would send me pics of him so I knew what they were up to. It made a wold of difference and helped me to not feel like I hadn't seen him for so long. Here is how it went........



1st day there they ate out at Arby's!

Then it was off to the zoo!  Coop loved the Otters!

Waking up from naps was the hardest.  Thank goodness Uncle Cody was there!

Look Mom!  I am wearing a K-State hat!  Can you please come and get me!
So I barely had Coop back and now they are both off for a weekend at Grandma's.  I cried when they left and I really tried not to but I just couldn't help it!!!  I miss them horribly.  I did get both their rooms and their bathroom cleaned tonight after I got home from work so maybe a few things will get done!  I hear they are having a great time and we have Skyped every night which helps tremendously.  All the same, I cannot wait until their return Friday night. 
Chandler, Cooper, Cassidy and Raelynn
 I took a couple pics before the kids left so I could look at them often and they just made me even sadder!


Come on Friday!!!

0 comments: