CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 5, 2011

MY BABIES ARE ON THIER WAY HOME.............

Well after a very long week Raelynn and Cooper are finally on their way home.  I have gotten so much accomplished why they have been gone but I feel like I have missed so much too.  Everyday I spend without them I fill like I have missed special time with them.  I have missed their laughter and questions and I have even missed Cooper's constant, "Mommy I want you."  The house has been so quiet.  It was nice to go out to dinner with Terry and it was nice run errands after work and it was nice to get every cupboard and closet in the entire house cleaned out but it was not as awesome as hearing them giggle or listening to their stories or hearing them argue about what to play.  It is quite amazing how they have changed our lives!!!

They have had a great time though.  I don't know if Coop even noticed we weren't around but I think Raelynn missed us a just a bit.  Last night I was trying to call her when they called me so it went straight to my voicemail.  By the time they hung up and called me back and I answered Raelynn was crying.  It freaked her out that we wouldn't be there when she called.  I felt bad for her but a tiny piece of me also felt relieved that she cared so much that we were just sitting there waiting for her call.  Someday when she has kids she will realize that even when she is sitting right next to me I am just sitting there waiting for her call!

Raelynn right before leaving for Grandma's House

Coop right before leaving for Grandma's House

Chandler, Coop, Cassidy and Raelynn having fun running through sprinklers!

No appropriate movies at the theater so Aunt Karli brings the movie theater home!

The Zoo!

Can we have one Mom!
(NO!)

Raelynn, Coop and Karita (Karli's Best Friend)

Raelynn and her first fish!

Cassidy teaching Raelynn not so nice gestures :)

Coop and Raelynn with their new fishing poles

0 comments: