CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

THE MRI IS ON.....

We saw Dr. Kelley this morning and even though Coop has a runny nose and cough, he thought we were good to go for the MRI. It is scheduled for 2 pm so we will see tomorrow how all of that goes. I know it sounds minor, but anytime we put Coop under I get a little nervous so I welcome any prayers. Also, Cooper has gained 1 oz. I know that sounds like very little but just maintaining his weight right now is what we are aiming for.

I will update tomorrow evening to let you all know how the MRI goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be thinking of you guys tomorrow. The doctor's won't do the MRI if they don't think Coop is up to it. Hang in there girl you!!
Love ya
jan

Huber Family said...

Prayers and positive thoughts are coming your way. We'll be anxiously awaiting the update...

Anonymous said...

You know my thoughts and prayers are with you always. I fear today I will be worthless here at work even though I know all will go well. Continue to be strong as you know Cooper will be. Love to you all.

Mom